HTML table code generator.
Tables are most useful to display the data in a clean and understandable way. Nowadays, different size smartphones, desktops, and laptops have been using. So we should use html responsive tables to display the data.
Quickly generate the HTML code necessary for a table using the HTML Table Generator. This online tool will let you choose from a variety of sizes and let you customize the structure and visual look of the table with a standard selection of color and display options.
You can also create a table without styles to your exact row and column size if you want to add your own custom CSS styling later on.
How To Use HTML Table Generator/Builder
1. First of all, choose the size of the table. It means to choose the number of rows and columns. As a result, you can see the HTML table is generated automatically with HTML table cells. Even more, the HTML table tags and attributes (like tr,td) are automatically generated inside the HTML box.
2. "td ↔ th" button will help you to create element instead of td or vice versa. Just drag the cells and click on the button td ↔ th
3. If you want to merge two cells horizontally or vertically then click on the "Merge" button. It will merge all the selected cells which you have selected. As a result, you don't need to write rowspan or colspan values inside the code.
4. Another best thing is you can undo the merge cells by the "Split" button. Just drag and drop the cells which you want to join and click split. Also, rowspan and colspan adjust itself with the right manner inside the HTML cell.
5. If you want to write characters inside the table cells, just click on "Characters". When you click on "Characters", the table cells will be converted into an input box. Then you can easily write something inside the text box.
6. "Class" button will help you to add a class for CSS. When you click on it then it will ask for the class attribute. You can add the table class and give it to CSS for a better design.
7. The best thing about this tool is "Undo" and "Redo" buttons. You can undo or redo your changes anytime.
8. At last, you can copy the HTML table tags inside the HTML box and paste it to your website.