Online Time Converter
Enter the time value and units you want to convert from, then choose the time unit you want to convert to. You can convert between seconds, milliseconds, microseconds, nanoseconds, days, hours, weeks, months, and years.
Months in this time conversion calculator are calculated using the average of 30.416 days per month. This is equal to 365 days per year divided by 12 months per year. 365 ÷ 12 = 30.416 days per month.
Years in this time converter are calculated as 365 days per year. This calculator does not consider the extra day in a leap year which has 366 days per year.
How to Convert Units of Time
You can use conversion factors to convert a unit of time into another using multiplication or division. By knowing the conversion factor, converting between units can become a simple math problem:
S * C = E
Where S is the starting value, C is the conversion factor, and E is the converted result.
Conversions with Seconds
The table contains conversion factors to convert any time value into seconds using multiplication.
Example: Convert 120 Minutes into Seconds
Multiply 120 minutes by 60 seconds per minute
120 min * 60 s/min = 7200 seconds
Example: Convert 28,800 Seconds into Hours
1. Multiply 28,800 seconds by 1/3600 hours per second
2. This is the same as dividing 28,800 seconds by 3600 seconds per hour
28,800 s ÷ 3600 s/h = 8 hours
To convert among any units in the left column, say from A to B, you can multiply by the factor for A to convert A into seconds then divide by the factor for B to convert out of seconds. Or you can find the simplified factor by dividing the conversion factor for A by the conversion factor for B.
To convert from minutes to hours multiply the number of minutes by 60 and then divide by 3600. Simplified, this is the same as multiplying by 60/3600 which is 0.016666667. To convert directly from minutes to hours you multiply by 0.016.
Easy to Use
Time zone converter allows to find the time difference between several time zones and cities around the world. Schedule and synchronize your online business meeting, teleconference, webinars and international phone calls. Use it for games coordination, tv shows schedule, live events and more. Live stream a presentation with clients in different cities. Quickly and effectively plan your abroad travel, vacation and sync flights schedule.
1. Quick and easy-to-use interface allows you to quickly determine time by comparing in multiple time zones at once. You can pick and compare time zones or find and select major cities at you will. It allows to compare time between cities and between time zones at once and without limits.
2. Use permanent link that you can e-mail to clients or post on your Twitter profile or blog so that people can figure out at what local time your event is starting.
3. Copy and paste time difference in one of the several text results in short or extended formats.
4. Table view for a quick at glance comparison, day and night highlights allows you to see in what regions the sun is still shining.
5. Select you prefered time format between 12 hour am/pm or 24 hour notation.
6. Displays local information with time zone geographical map, countries and major cities using it.
7. View detailed Daylight Saving Time (DST), also known as Summer/Winter time, information about selected time zone and determine when exactly next time change will happen and how to adjust clocks forward or backwards. Display most recent time change as well.
8. Usefull information about time zone representations, usage and related time zones. International, email, military and other formats.
10. It works from everywhere and all of your devices, whether you're on a desktop computer in your office or traveling with your smart phone, fully responsive and mobile friendly.