CSS perspective-origin Property
The perspective-origin property defines at from which position the user is looking at the 3D-positioned element.
When defining the perspective-origin property for an element, it is the CHILD elements that will get the effect, NOT the element itself.
- x-axis: It represents the horizontal position of the perspective origin. The possible value of x-axis are listed below:
- percentage (%): It set the x-axis in terms of percentage.
- length: It defines the length of x-axis.
- left: It sets the position left in x-axis.
- cente: It sets position center in x-axis.
- right: I sets the position right in terms of x-axis.
- y-axis: It represents the vertical position of the perspective origin. The possible value of y-axis are listed below:
- percentage (%): It set the position of y-axis in terms of percentage.
- length: It sets the position in terms of length.
- top: It sets the top position in y-axis.
- center: It sets the center position in y-axis.
- bottom: It sets the bottom position in y-axis.
- initial: It sets the perspective-origin property to its default value.
- inherit: The perspective-origin property is inherited from its parent.
perspective-origin: x-axis y-axis|initial|inherit;