CSS text-align Property
The text-align CSS property sets the horizontal alignment of the inline content like text and images in its parent block element such as heading or paragraph.
Property Value: The text-align property value are listed below:
- left: It is used to set the text-alignment into left.
- right: It is used to set the text-alignment into right.
- center: It is used to set the text-alignment into center.
- justify: It is used to stretched the content of an element to display the same width of each line.
- initial: It is used to set its default value.
- inherit: It is inherited from its parent.